A beautifully & recently converted one double bedroom, split level flat on Keats Close.
A beautifully & recently converted one double bedroom, split level flat on Keats Close. This property has been meticulously thought out to provide maximum comfort to its residents. Walking into the entrance you are greeted with a large open plan kitchen/dining and living room complete with fully fitted modern kitchen, two double glazed windows and smart wooden flooring.
Leading upstairs there is a double bedroom with plenty of storage built in and modern fitted bathroom. Further benefits include a completely contemporary decor throughout, no works required whatsoever, private off street parking, 968 year lease, zero maintenance fees or service charge and a plethora of transport links into town being walking distance from Colliers Wood underground station (Northern Line Access) & walking distance to Wimbledon Mainline Station.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.