Beautifully presented throughout, a two double bedroom apartment located in an imposing period building that oozes curb appeal. Further benefits include open plan living, a long lease and a top quality finish from floor to ceiling. Call to book your personal tour.
An immaculately presented two bedroom conversion flat set within a beautiful period building. This stunning home comprises; two double bedrooms, good sized open plan living/kitchen which benefits from an island, a modern fitted bathroom, designated parking space and communal gardens to the rear.
This property has so much to offer and further benefits from ample storage space and an abundance of natural light from the large windows. The current owners have also just paid for a brand new lease of 125 years making this property a must see!
The flat is ideally located near to Norbury Station with direct access to Clapham Junction, Balham, London Victoria, and London Bridge. The shops, bars and restaurants of Streatham High Road and Norbury are within easy reach of the property. In addition, Norbury Park is on your doorstep and the wide, open and leafy Streatham Common is just a short walk away.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.