Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this beautifully presented and spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom (one en-suite) flat occupying the entire first floor of this imposing period building located in the heart of central Hove. Internal inspection essential to appreciate size and quality.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this beautifully presented and spacious 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom (one en-suite) flat occupying the entire first floor of this imposing period building located in the heart of central Hove, adjacent to Hove seafront and the many shopping amenities of Church Road and within easy walking distance of Hove station. The flat has well laid out accommodation comprising of a stunning period lounge, separate well fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with the main bedroom having its own en-suite and a further family bathroom. Internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate size and quality of accommodation on offer.Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the Seller of this property is a staff member of the Connells Group.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.