William H Brown take great pleasure in bringing to the market this stunning two double bedroom second floor luxury apartment. The property is presented in fantastic condition and offers high specification and spacious living accommodation throughout.
William H Brown take great pleasure in bringing to the market this stunning two double bedroom second floor luxury apartment. The property is presented in fantastic condition and offers high specification and spacious living accommodation throughout. The property boasts many enviable features such as a high ceilings and larger than average windows, superb fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz worktops, under floor heating and wood laminate flooring, en-suite to the main bedroom, allocated parking and a lift. Situated in central Broxbourne within ten minutes walk to Broxbourne train station which provides links to London Liverpool Street in under 30 mins. It is also within easy reach to local shops, the A10 and M25. The property also boasts a long lease of 120+ years remaining. An internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Storage cupboard, entry phone system, laminate flooring
Lounge 23' 3" x 16' 10" ( 7.09m x 5.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring
Kitchen/diner 23' 2" x 16' 9" ( 7.06m x 5.11m )
A range or wall and base units with complimenting quartz worktops, integrated oven, ceramic hob, underfloor heating, sink unit, integrated fridgefreezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 9' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobe, underfloor heating, laminate flooring,
Walk in double shower with wall mounted controls, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage under, low level flush WC, tiled walls and tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, underfloor heating
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.75m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, underfloor heating
Tile enclosed bath with wall mounted shower, Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, tiled walls and tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, underfloor heating
There is allocated parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.