Fox & Sons are delighted to market this well-proportioned two bedroom terraced house. Boasting a separate living room, dining arear and kitchen and your own private and sunny rear garden. This is a must see!
Fox & Sons are delighted to market this well-proportioned two bedroom terraced house. Boasting a separate living room, dining arear and kitchen and your own private and sunny rear garden.
Ladysmith Road is located in a popular and central area of Brighton situated just off the bustling Lewes Road which boasts a variety of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes and all other local amenities. Being within walking distance to the University of Brighton and not far from the University of Sussex this property is ideal for investment or for buy to let purposes as this area attracts a lot of university students. Transport links are easily accessible with bus routes running regularly from Lewes Road taking you in and around the city. Brighton mainline station is close by providing commuter links to London, even closer is Moulsecomb railway station which also provides excellent transport links in and out of London.
The accommodation briefly comprises; two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and sunny rear garden. This property is spacious and is a fantastic investment opportunity and chain free.
Viewing is highly recommended, by appointment only.
Lounge 10' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.30m max x 3.30m max )
Dining Room 13' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.99m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 7' 3" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.21m max x 2.01m max )
Conservatory 10' 2" max x 5' 11" max ( 3.10m max x 1.80m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max x 12' 2" ( 4.29m max x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.30m max x 2.31m max )
Shower Room 7' max x 3' 7" max ( 2.13m max x 1.09m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.