*** potential in sparkwell ***
A fantastic three bedroom, semi-detached property in need of modernisation. This property has bundles of potential and would make a perfect family home! The property benefits from off road parking, large rear garden and utility room. Please contact Fox & Sons today!
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce to the market this lovely three bedroom, semi-detached family home situated in Birchland Road, Sparkwell. Sparkwell is a highly sought area village, located just outside of Plympton. The property has bundles of space and natural light throughout, with modernising this would make a perfect family home.
To appreciate the potential this property has to offer, call today to book your viewing!
Any potential buyers require local living requirements. Please contact the office for further requirements.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double glazed door to entrance.
Solid door into hallway, stairs to first floor and door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 14' 8" max ( 3.89m max x 4.47m max )
Central chimney, double glazed window to front and rear, door to kitchen and understair storage.
Kitchen 8' 5" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.57m max x 2.41m max )
Matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, boiler, double glazed window to side, glass door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 3" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.82m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, door to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 18' max x 9' 5" max ( 5.49m max x 2.87m max )
A large master bedroom with double glazed window to front and rear and built in cupboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max x 6' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.54m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to front.
Shower cubicle, cupboards, hand wash basin, obscure window to front elevation.
Gated entrance, graveled area for one car, half laid to lawn with mixed shrubs.
Mostly laid to lawn, wall and fencing surround, pond and out building.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.