Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this spacious three-storey Victorian house. Situated within the heart of the highly sought after Hanover district of Brighton and popular due to the inviting local community. Being sold chain-free, this is a must see!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this spacious three-storey Victorian house. Situated within the heart of the highly sought after Hanover district of Brighton and popular due to the inviting local community, excellent bus links to the universities and with Brighton city centre and seafront being within a short walk.
The accommodation briefly comprises of three double bedrooms, living/kitchen area & bathroom. Outside there is a private garden with access via the lower ground level.
Washington Street is an attractive residential street, made up of Victorian town-houses. The area is extremely popular with families keen to take advantage of the excellent local schools, including the highly regarded Elm Grove Primary & St Luke's.
Excellent transport links, including extensive bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas are also a huge plus, while Brighton Station is about a mile away. Locally, you can take advantage of a number of excellent pubs, cafes and bakeries as well as an organic Butcher and Deli just a stroll away. On Saturdays there is an open market by the park selling fruit, veg and hot drinks.
The property is offered for sale with no ongoing chain & internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen / Living Room 20' max x 13' 9" max ( 6.10m max x 4.19m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.61m max x 3.20m max )
Bathroom 10' 2" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.10m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 1" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.99m max x 3.61m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.20m max x 2.59m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.