Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this Victorian terraced house in the highly desirable and residential location of Buller Road. Internally the property offers three bedrooms and two reception rooms with an additional sun-room. Early visits are recommended!
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this Victorian terraced house in the highly desirable and residential location of Buller Road. Internally the property will benefit from modernising & early visits are recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises, three bedrooms, two reception areas, kitchen, shower room, sun room and sunny rear garden.
Situated within easy walking distance of independent cafes, shops and supermarkets, restaurants and pubs along the vibrant Lewes Road. From here regular buses take you to the seafront and in and around Brighton city centre. Brighton's mainline railway station offers links to Hove, Shoreham and Worthing and commuter links in and out of London. Moulsecoomb station is a short walk away for other routes in and out of the city. The location also offers easy access by car to the A27/A23.
Make the most of this opportunity/blank canvas and get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Lounge 14' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.30m max )
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 5' 7" max ( 2.59m max x 1.70m max )
Sun Room 16' 9" max x 5' 7" max ( 5.11m max x 1.70m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.61m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.61m max x 2.21m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.69m max x 2.39m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.