This property is listed with:
- 01273 870070
House Removal Quotes
Over 15,600 companies ready to quote you for your house move! We guarantee to beat any previously quoted price. Get multiple free quotes now and save up to 75%.
Here is the recent activity for this area.
|Job Description||Distance||Lowest Quote|
Enter your email address to receive the estimate.
Full Details for 5 Bedroom Semi-Detached for sale in Brighton, BN41 :
What the Owner says:
Having grown up in Hangleton, I knew when I was looking for a new home that this would be a great area to live in.Being in a close means that there is very little traffic which makes for a peaceful and secure environment for families.The location fits really well with schools nearby as well as a choice of supermarkets and a choice local shopping. The bus service is good for getting around and having a train station within walking distance makes travelling that bit easier. Of course, if you need to commute there is also easy access to the A27 and A23. So maybe this house has the best of both worlds.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'5 x 13'3 (4.09m x 4.04m)
- Dining Area: 9'9 x 7'11 (2.97m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'10 x 8'0 (3.00m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 15'5 x 12'3 (4.70m x 3.74m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 10'7 up to fitted wardrobes (4.07m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 5: 6'6 x 6'5 (1.98m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'11 (3.02m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 10'0 at widest point (3.08m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 4'7 (3.48m x 1.40m)
- Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- Garage En Bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Need a Property has hundreds of thousands of properties available. Start a new search!
Google Street View
House Prices for houses sold in BN41 2BA
- Hillside School
- 0.4 miles
- The Lioncare School
- 1.1 miles
- Downs Park School
- 0.4 miles
- Benfield Junior School
- 0.3 miles
- St Nicolas' CofE Junior School
- 0.2 miles
- Portslade Infant School
- 0.2 miles
- King's Church of England School
- 0.5 miles
- Portslade Aldridge Community Academy
- 1.0 mile
- Blatchington Mill School and Sixth Form College
- 1.4 miles