1 Bedroom Flat to rent in Selhurst, SE25Tennison Road, London, SE25
House Removal Quotes
Over 15,600 companies ready to quote you for your house move! We guarantee to beat any previously quoted price. Get multiple free quotes now and save up to 75%.
Here is the recent activity for this area.
|Job Description||Distance||Lowest Quote|
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST** Barnard Marcus are proud to offer to rent this stunning, one bedroom top floor conversion flat, situated within a beautiful Victorian building, just a short walk to Norwood Junction Statoin and local amenities.
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 20TH AUGUST** Barnard Marcus are proud to offer to rent this stunning, one bedroom top floor conversion flat, situated within a beautiful Victorian building, just a short walk to Norwood Junction Statoin and local amenities. This property has so much to offer and needs to be viewed to be appreciated. It is bursting with character including high ceilings and large rooms, boasting quirky features with allocated parking and a beautifully kept communal garden for use of all residents. Call now to arrange a viewing before it is too late!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.