*zero deposit option available with nice decor throughout* Call us now as this one won't last long, balcony, spacious and superb location...
The flat has to offer you; upon entrance through the door in an anti clockwise the double bedroom, the large unique shaped lounge/reception room, fitted kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs, family bathroom and to conclude separate WC. Locally you have plenty amenities supermarkets/newsagents, coffee shops and well known high street brands on offer, while just a short stroll into Croydon shopping centre and a further few minutes to East Croydon Train station (Zone 5) not forgetting the very popular BoxPark and its various street foods, bar and entertainment no matter day or night.
Call Barnard Marcus lettings East Croydon now!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.