Zero deposit guarantee option available - available may- bathroom and ensuite -
Zero deposit guarantee option available
This popular development is located in Kirkstall, next to Headingley train station and within close proximity to Headingley. The property has been furnished to a great standard throughout with modern, neutral decor, and would suit professionals looking to be within easy reach of Headingley and the city centre.
The apartment briefly comprises; a bright and modern living and dining space; n open plan kitchen appliances; a generous master bedroom with ensuite, a second double bedroom, and a fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath
Nearby is the newly built Kirkstall Bridge retail park and the Cardigan fields leisure complex, as well as the popular cafes, bars and restaurants of Headingley.
Available may this apartment is offered furnished and benefits from double glazing and an allocated parking space
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.