A well appointed two bedroom mid terraced house located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Highlands Village development, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom, kitchen/diner, spacious lounge, delightful rear garden, off-street parking, garage en bloc, chain free. Sole agents.
Barnfields are delighted to offer for sale this well appointed, two bedroom mid terraced house located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular Highlands Village development. The property is located close to local shops and Sainsburys supermarket plus both Highlands Secondary School and Merryhills Primary School are within a short walk.
The property is offered on a chain free basis.
Double Glazed Front Door
Low level WC, wall mounted hand basin, wood flooring, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
Wood flooring, double glazed window to front, understairs cupboard, dado rail, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.51m )
White gloss wall and base units with toning worktops, stainless steel gas hob with extractor above and oven beneath, stainless steel sink and drainer, built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, double glazed windows and door to garden, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.07m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.46m )
Fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fully tiled step-in corner shower unit, vanity encased wash hand basin with cupboards beneath, low level WC with concealed cistern, double glazed window to rear, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
An approximately 50ft long Southerly facing rear garden with patio area to front rest laid to lawn with shrub borders, rear access gate and shed.
Tarmacked off-street parking space.
Single garage en bloc adjacent to terrace.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.