A perfect opportunity for first time buyers/investors to purchase this two bedroom mid town house with a short commute to Loughborough town centre & local amenities comprising in brief entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway and rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market a fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to purchase this two bedroom mid town house. The property benefits from being in a popular residential location in Loughborough with a short commute to Loughborough Town Centre & University. Additionally, the property has other local amenities such as eateries/pubs, shops, supermarkets, community centre, park and within the catchment area of Robert Bakewell Primary School.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing with accommodation comprising entrance porch, hallway with doors to the kitchen and lounge with stairs rising to the first floor to two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside to the front elevation is a driveway and to the rear is a private enclosed garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Entering the property through the front door leads you into the porch with an internal door through to the hallway.
The hallway has stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.81m )
The lounge has carpeted flooring, television aerial point, gas feature fireplace with wooden surround, access to the understairs storage, radiator and a upvc double glazed back door leading out to the rear garden with double glazed windows either side.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 10' 2" ( 1.96m x 3.10m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a freestanding cooker, space for a low counter freezer and fridge. Part tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The landing has stairs rising from the ground floor, carpeted flooring and doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.81m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear elevation, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 10' 6" ( 2.41m x 3.20m )
Bedroom two has carpeted flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and doors to two useful store cupboards.
The bathroom has a three piece suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin and a bath with shower over, radiator, wall mounted cupboard, radiator, part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is a driveway, range of well maintained flowers and shrubs.
To the rear elevation is a private enclosed garden which is slabbed with flower borders filled with well stocked and established flowers/shrubs and is fenced and enclosed to boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.