A really nicely proportioned three storey period property in a quiet peaceful cul-de-sac position. Centrally located, just off Western Road thoroughfare which offers vibrant shopping, cafés and restaurants, moments from the seafront/promenade.
A really nicely proportioned three storey period property in a quiet peaceful cul-de-sac position. Centrally located, just off Western Road thoroughfare which offers vibrant shopping, cafés and restaurants, moments from the seafront/promenade. Brighton mainline railway station is in walking distance with a wealth of bus and road services leading to surrounding areas. This property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and comprises; three double bedrooms, a modern separate kitchen, a separate utility/shower room and a west facing private and secluded courtyard. The property further benefits from having gas central heating and polished parquet hardwood flooring.
Large through room, filled with light by a bay window to the front and french doors onto the rear garden. Ample storage and polished parquet hardwood flooring.
Galley style kitchen with a range of base units and drawers under. Roll edged working surfaces, built in oven, hob and extractor, door and window to the side and tiled splashbacks.
Utility Room/shower Room
Space for washing machine/dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer, corner shower enclosure with electric shower and hand basin. Wall mounted boiler and a double glazed window to the side.
Spacious dual aspect bathroom with panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, attractive painted wood panelling and recessed low voltage lighting.
Double bedroom Bedroom 1
Double glazed window to the front, recessed low voltage lighting. Mirrored fronted built in wardrobes with hanging space and storage.
Double Bedroom Bedroom 2
Double glazed window to rear.
Double Bedroom Bedroom 3
Dormer double glazed windows front and rear.
Terracotta tiled flooring, secluded and sunny westerly courtyard.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.